Alexa Gets Special Commands for Mother’s Day
Amazon’s personal assistant Alexa has won a series of special commands for Mother’s Day, which takes place next Sunday (10). The platform answers a series of questions asked by the user and can even help prepare a special celebration.
With simple orders or questions, you can access recipes and movie tips to enjoy the date and, in case whoever decides to cook, receive recipes guidelines without having to browse the internet or consult a screen at all times.
If you and your mom are in separate places because of the social isolation caused by the pandemic of the new coronavirus, you can ask the device to make a direct call with her. For this, she also needs to have an Echo line device – which allows even a video call if the model is the Echo Show.
Here are some options:
- Alexa, I want Mommy’s pudding recipe.
- Alexa, do a tribute to my mom.
- Alexa, give me some mommy advice.
- Alexa, can I get some movie tips to watch as a family?
If you want to know some curiosities about the date or even interact in a relaxed way with the personal assistant, you can ask the following questions:
- Alexa, what is Mother’s Day?
- Alexa, why is today Mother’s Day?
- Alexa, imitate a mother.
- Alexa, tell a joke about mothers.
- Alexa, what can I say to my mother?
- Alexa, do you have a mother?
- Alexa, happy Mother’s Day.
- Alexa, are you a mother?
- Alexa, sing a song for my mother.
The app can be used in the Amazon Echo family of speakers and smart screens, which is with special discounts for Mother’s Day. In addition, the wizard is available in smartphones, headsets and Smart TVs with compatible integration.